Accepting new clients!
I offer private consultations where families are most comfortable – in their own home.
- Prenatal Consult $125
- Includes breast evaluation, discussion regarding any risk factors for breastfeeding problems, and a personalized written plan to maximize your chances of accomplishing your breastfeeding goals. Approximately 30 to 60 minutes. It is recommended to take a prenatal breastfeeding class in addition to your consult.
- Private Breastfeeding Class $125
- A class just for you and your partner or support person in your own home. Learn techniques, positioning, latch, how to troubleshoot common problems, and all about pumping and milk storage.
- Postpartum Initial Consult $175
- We will begin by taking a detailed history of your health, birth, baby’s health, and breastfeeding history. Baby will be weighed on a hospital grade infant scale. I will perform a breast evaluation, infant oral examination, and observe a full feeding session, while helping you problem solve. Baby will be weighed again after the nursing session to determine the amount of milk intake. Includes a personalized written plan. Approximately 60-120 minutes. (+$50 per additional baby.)
- Follow Up Visit $75-125
- It may be as simple as a weight check for baby, or more involved addressing any persisting or new problems. Approximately 30-60 minutes. (+$25 per additional baby.)
- Telephone Consult $45 first 30 minutes, $15 per 15 minutes thereafter
- For clients who don’t need an in person visit, who just need a few questions answered, or live too far away for a visit. We will discuss your health, birth, baby’s health, and breastfeeding history. Iwill address your concerns and provide a personalized plan emailed to you.
- Return To Work Consult $100
- Includes detailed, hands on instruction on pumping and milk storage. I will provide you a personalized, written plan for your pumping schedule, and letters for your employer if needed.
- Group Breastfeeding Class $0-25
- Offered once per month at Bellingham OB/GYN. Please call their reception at 360-671-4944 for next available class date and to register. For more information, click here. Most major insurance plans can be billed for this course.
- Offered 1-2 times per quarter at Bellingham Technical College. For more information and to register, click here.
Payment is due at time of service. You will be provided with a superbill to submit to your insurance to request reimbursement. Under the Affordable Care Act most insurance plans are now required to cover lactation services, but you will need to check with your plan to determine what type of coverage you have. I accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Apple Pay, Android Pay, cash, and check. I also accept Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account cards.